Back to Inova Weight Loss Services
Inova Medical Weight Loss Program - Your Weight Loss Resource
Inova Medical Weight Loss Program is an affordable, non-surgical option to motivate, educate and exercise you toward successful weight loss and management.
If you are interested in a surgical (bariatric) solution, click here to learn about the Inova Weight Loss Surgery Program
Conveniently located at Inova Fair Oaks Medical Campus
Inova Medical Weight Loss Program at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary 12-week program that will help you lose weight and learn how to healthfully keep the unwanted weight off. Our board-certified physicians, registered dietitians, nutritionists, exercise specialists and specialized counselors and nurses in the field of weight loss, nutrition and exercise will design a customized weight loss program specifically for you.
We provide you with all the weight loss and weight management educational materials and behavioral tools you'll need to meet your goals. Learn more about Inova Medical Weight Loss Program at one of our free seminars or webinars
Hear Jason's story
Your 12-week weight loss program includes:
- High-protein, low-carbohydrate meal replacements to kick start weight loss.*
Please note, the program fee does not include meal replacements for the entire 12 weeks, just the kickstart period of 4-6 weeks (may vary by patient).
- Weight loss classes held every Tuesday on the Inova Fair Oaks Hospital campus
- A baseline weight report and full physical and body composition analysis
- Laboratory tests to evaluate your health and nutritional status and a baseline EKG, billed to insurance
- Two private consultations with a dietitian who specializes in weight loss
- Weekly "Tools for Success" lecture
- Weekly 45-minute workout with our exercise specialist
- Weekly weigh-in and weight loss goal review with exercise and nutrition logs check-in
- A special weight loss notebook to collect all the tips and educational materials you'll receive
- A high-quality pedometer and exercise bands
Our education and support make the difference
Our educational component, provided by highly experienced and trained weight loss professionals, provides you with expert advice on essential weight-loss strategies. You'll learn about:
- Meal replacements*
- The importance of sleep
- Meal portion control
- Health benefits of strength training
- The power of a positive self-image
- The optional use of medication
*Allergy alert: Several of the meal replacement products used in this program contain the following ingredients: aspartame, whey protein from milk, soy, tree nuts, calcium caseinate, wheat, rye, barley and/or oats.