24/7 ER (Emergency Rooms) in Northern Virginia
In a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
Conditions that warrant an ER visit
Life-threatening conditions that cause severe symptoms or put your health at serious risk require a visit to an emergency room. These include:
- Suspected heart attack or stroke
- Extreme difficulty breathing
- Severe bleeding or serious cuts
- Broken bones
- Acute abdominal pain
- Severe allergic reactions
- Minor burns and lacerations
- Minor trauma, including sprains and broken bones
- On-the-job accidents
ER wait times information and more
Do you need medical care for an urgent, but not life-threatening condition? Inova Urgent Care may be right for you. We have 15 locations around Northern Virginia. Appointments are not required at any of our centers, and we see you as quickly as possible on a walk-in basis. However, we do offer appointments if you prefer a scheduled visit.
Urgent Care locations and information