Inova Fairfax Hospital Emergency Room
In a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
(Map and directions)
Inova Fairfax Hospital Emergency Room underwent renovation and expansion in 2005. We are able to accommodate more than 137,000 patients a year.
Inova Fairfax Hospital Emergency Room features
- Care from Northern Virginia's only Level I Trauma Center
- Rapid evaluation of every age and medical condition
- Radiology and lab services open 24/7, radiology and CT scans occur onsite in the emergency room
- Staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians at all times
- 43 treatment rooms
- Including 3 Trauma and Resuscitation Rooms
- 8 "fast track" treatment areas for faster care of less serious injuries
- Open design to visually aid the medical team in patient care
Inova Fairfax Medical Campus also houses a Pediatric Emergency Room dedicated to emergency and trauma care for children, offering extensive pediatric trauma and intensive care services. Board-certified pediatric emergency physicians, supported by physicians in all pediatric subspecialties, treat critically ill and injured children 24 hours a day. Our team members have all the right credentials to provide excellent care and a better patient experience in our caring, family-centered environment.
Our awards and recognition include:
- Joint Commission Gold Seal for Stroke Care
- America's 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care Award™ from Healthgrades
- Level 1 Trauma Center designation from the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Level 1 Trauma Center verification from American College of Surgeons
Learn more about Inova Fairfax Medical Campus awards & recognition