Back to all Inova Urgent Care centers
Inova Urgent Care – Tysons
In a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
For life's everyday bumps and bruises – plus specialized pediatric care
Inova offers Northern Virginia residents convenient, yet expert care at all Inova Urgent Care locations. All Inova Urgent Care locations are open 7 days a week to serve you and your family. Our Tysons urgent care clinic is located next to the new Greensboro station of the Metro Silver Line, in Tysons Square shopping center (entrance on the south-west side of Leesburg Pike).
Reserve a spot in advance or just walk in and we'll see you as soon as possible.
Inova Urgent Care is certified by the Urgent Care Association of America.
Pediatric urgent care for Northern Virginia kids
All urgent care staff will be cross trained in pediatric emergency medicine.
Other urgent cares with pediatric-trained staff
Pediatric features and services
- Specially trained pediatric providers on-site
- Pediatric specialty equipment
- Pediatric specific exam rooms
- Transportation to Inova Children's Hospital if needed
- Children's waiting area with games and TV
- On-site diagnostic imaging and interpreted real-time by Association of Alexandria Radiologists, PC
Need to see a doctor fast? We've got you covered
Come to us for:
- Treatment for minor illness and injury
- Cough, colds and flu
- Cuts and abrasions
- Lab tests and X-rays
- Work-related injuries and worker’s compensation cases
- Sports Physicals
- Alcohol and drug testing
- Flu shots
- Occupational Health services
Take a virtual tour
Place your cursor over the image, a chevron will appear. Clicking on this will move the tour along and also show where you can navigate to. If you are on a tablet/mobile, the chevrons will always be displayed and then can be tapped to navigate.
View full tour on Google Maps (desktop)