Back to all Inova Urgent Care locations
Inova Urgent Care – Dulles South (Chantilly)
In a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
For life's everyday bumps and bruises – plus specialized pediatric care
Inova Urgent Care – Dulles South offers expert, convenient care for you and your family. We've got you covered, seven days a week. We are located in Chantilly, on Route 50 (Lee Jackson Memorial Highway) about half a mile West of the intersection with Loudoun County Parkway. (Nearest cross-street: Pinebrook Rd.) Located on the first floor of Inova Medical Center – Dulles South.
Reserve a spot in advance or just walk in and we'll see you as soon as possible.
Inova Urgent Care is certified by the Urgent Care Association of America.
Pediatric urgent care for Northern Virginia kids
All urgent care staff will be cross trained in pediatric emergency medicine. In addition, during specific hours, a pediatrician or pediatric nurse practitioner will be on-site from the Inova Loudoun Hospital's Children's Emergency Room.
Other urgent cares with pediatric-trained staff
Pediatric features and services
- Pediatric specialty equipment
- Pediatric specific exam rooms with iPads and telemedicine back to Inova Loudoun Hospital Children's Emergency Room
- Inova will provide free transport for non life threatening injuries or illnesses to Inova Loudoun Hospital Children’s Emergency Room
- Children's waiting area with games and TV
- On-site diagnostic imaging and interpreted real-time by Association of Alexandria Radiologists, PC, with a back-up by pediatric radiology as needed
Need to see a doctor fast? We've got you covered
Come to us for:
- Treatment for minor illness and injury
- Cough, colds and flu
- Cuts and abrasions
- Lab tests and X-rays
- Work-related injuries and worker’s compensation cases
- Sports Physicals
- Alcohol and drug testing
- Flu shots
- Occupational Health services
Take a virtual tour
Place your cursor over the image, a chevron will appear. Clicking on this will move the tour along and also show where you can navigate to. If you are on a tablet/mobile, the chevrons will always be displayed and then can be tapped to navigate.
View full tour on Google Maps (desktop)