Back to Inova Maternity Services
Personalized care, just for you, at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Private, intimate and comfortable – that’s just how the first moments of your newborn's life should be. At Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, our private rooms and bathrooms, beautifully decorated labor-delivery-recovery rooms and dedicated operating rooms for cesarean births are just some of the services offered to you.
Our comforts include:
- Family waiting rooms
- Room service dining, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- On-site photographer available to take your baby's first photographs
- Complimentary valet parking Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- GetWellNetwork™, an interactive system to access educational information and order free on demand movies (a daily fee applies for some services).
- Sleep chairs in patient rooms for patient's significant other to stay overnight
- Free Wi-Fi access
Our award-winning services include:
Maternal-Child Nursing/Family Centered Care (FCC) Visiting Information:
- Visitation hours begin at 9 a.m. and end at 9 p.m. After 9 p.m. all visitors, including siblings, must leave
- Patients may have up to 5 visitors (a significant other/support person plus 4 others, including siblings)
- A doula is not considered a visitor
- Mothers are encouraged to take advantage of Serenity Hours. Any loud or disruptive visitors may be asked to leave
- No children under the age of 12, other than siblings of a newborn, may visit due to the immature immune system of newborns
- Siblings are encouraged to visit if they are free of illness and supervised at all times by an adult other than the patient. All siblings must leave by 9 p.m. and are not permitted to sleep in the patient's room overnight
- Special requests or considerations that affect visitation will be addressed
View our Birthing Center video tour