Back to Inova Senior Services (Geriatrics)
Medical House Calls
Let Inova Primary Care come to you at home
The Inova Medical House Calls Program brings primary care to homebound patients who are 65 years of age or greater. Our goal is to provide quality care while supporting aging in place and optimizing resource utilization.
Our healthcare team of doctors, nurse practitioners and social workers will:
- provide comprehensive care for patients who have difficulty leaving the home
- coordinate patients' health and wellness programs.
Inova Medical House Calls is tailored specifically for patients who:
- Are 65 years of age or older
- Have difficulty leaving home for medical appointments
- Have Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance that will pay for homebound care
VIDEO: Learn more about Inova's Medical House Calls program
Services provided in the home:
- Routine chronic disease management
- Urgent sick visits
- Lab work
Who can benefit from Medical House Calls?
Inova Medical House Calls Program can help homebound patients age 65 or older manage all of the following issues:
- Chronic illnesses such as heart failure, COPD, diabetes and more
- Multiple medications
- Falling or risk of falling
- Loss or change in functional ability
To learn if you or your family member is eligible for this program, contact us at
We will review the program offerings with you and schedule an assessment in your home.
Help with caregiver stress
In addition to providing primary care for your homebound loved one, Inova Medical House Calls can also assist with the stresses of caregiving that can affect family members. Call us to find out more.
- Mary Cha, RN
- Ann Marie Quinn, RN
- Nana Agyemang, LPN
- Dennia Morgan, Medical Assistant
- Joy Ramiro, Patient Access Associate
- Nancy Toward, LCSW
- Crystal Short, MA
- Amanda Gordon, Clinical Program Administrator
Patient guidelines & consent forms
Inova Medical House Calls: Patient Guidelines
Inova Medical House Calls: Patient Consent Form
Medical House Calls service area