Titleist Performance Institute 'Fit to a Tee' Golf Program
Improve your golf swing
Do you want to drive the ball straighter, farther and with more consistency? Inova’s Fit to a Tee program can help you achieve the most efficient swing possible for your unique body. We offer extensive screening, data analysis and customized programs to help you meet your goals – all following the latest Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) standards.
The Titleist Performance Institute is a golfer-specific screening and exercise education program that can identify physical limitations that may be affecting a golfer's performance.
Available two locations in Northern Virginia, the program evaluates a participant's golf swing, flexibility and mobility.
Based on the information from the screening, our practitioners will provide specific exercises to help improve a golfer's swing, further develop mobility and stability to increase distance, and improve flexibility to help reduce the risk of injury.
Where can I join Inova's Titleist golf program?
Inova offers the program at three locations in Northern Virginia. Please call your preferred location for more information: Annandale - 571-432-2980 or Chantilly - 703-957-9963.
Titleist Performance Institute Highlights
Inova begins by conducting a screening to assess your:
- Swing mechanics
- Movement quality
- Current health and health history
- Physical fitness
Data Analysis to Improve Your Golf Skills
We use screening data to analyze:
- How you compare to TPI’s data on golfers with the ideal body function
to produce the most efficient swing possible
- How your specific physical limitations may adversely affect your golf swing and potentially lead to injury
Personalized Performance Plan
Inova uses data analysis findings to help you condition for the most efficient swing possible based on your unique body, while increasing flexibility and mobility to reduce the risk of injury. The plan may include fitness training, physical therapy and treatment, coaching of swing mechanics and biomechanics.
- TPI is the world’s leading educational organization and research facility dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing.
- TPI seeks to educate golf industry professionals and the playing public on the importance of the body and how it relates to the golf swing.
- TPI does not believe in one way to swing a club, rather in an infinite number of swing styles. But, we do believe there is one efficient way for every player to swing and it is based on what the player can physically do.