Community & Workplace Flu Shot Clinics
Prepare for your upcoming flu shot clinic with our helpful toolkit
Prior to your flu shot clinic, we will provide access here to a current toolkit to help you prepare for your upcoming clinic.
Cost and details
- Worksite flu vaccinations are $34 per person, with a 30-participant minimum (see registration form for minimum requirements)
- We accept Medicare part B at any clinic and take care of all the billing details
- Only hand-selected, highly qualified Inova-employed nurses provide flu shots
- Cost includes clinic setup, cleanup, participant consent forms, educational handouts, promotional materials and removal of all hazardous waste
Flu Shot Certificate
Your company may purchase Fight the Flu certificates for employees to use at any Inova public clinic location or Urgent Care Location.
- For companies with multiple locations, certificates eliminate the need to gather employees in one location to hold a work-site clinic.
- Smaller companies who cannot meet their participation requirement for an on-site clinic may purchase certificates to offer the flu shot benefit to their employees.
- Employees may receive the vaccination at numerous locations throughout the Northern Virginia area at their own convenience.
Click here to order flu shot certificates.
Inova is your trusted resource for flu shots
For years, Inova has partnered with Northern Virginia employers, church and community groups to bring flu shot clinics directly to you.
Inova is the region's reliable and trusted source for flu shots. Since 1992, Inova has immunized hundreds of thousands of Northern Virginia and DC metro area residents. We want you to stay healthy and protected during the ongoing flu season. It's part of our commitment to help keep our communities healthy.