Back to Inova Cancer Services
Lung Cancer and Thoracic Malignancies Program
A Team Effort
The Lung Cancer and Thoracic Malignancies Program provides patient-centered care from our team of specialists in esophageal and lung cancer.
Our experts provide:
- A complete team of lung cancer experts within one system, including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, thoracic surgeons, interventional pulmonologist and nurse navigator.
- Lung cancer screening and smoking cessation program.
- Unique techniques including navigational bronchoscopy, EBUS, and rapid recovery with post-operative ambulation for thoracic surgery.
- Nationally and internationally recognized lung cancer experts.
- Cutting-edge clinical trials.
- Seamless coordination of care provided by our dedicated Thoracic Oncology Nurse Navigator.
- Access to our Solitary Pulmonary Nodule Clinic.